Thank you Hayley for nominating me for this award! It is much appreciated. Like my fellow bloggers, it is always rewarding to find those who enjoy reading the posts I send out into the world. Writing about traveling is a privilege I’m very happy to be practicing and I always look forward to getting to know other bloggers who speak passionately about their subjects.
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Nominate 10-15 fellow bloggers (you’ll find my list at the end)
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award Pic on your blog post.
Not sure how interesting the following random personal facts are, but enjoy:
1. My favorite city life moments happen every day in the streets of London.
2. I’m passionate about food but not about any particular cultural cuisine.
3. I would love to climb to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
4. My favorite architectural feature are the gargoyles atop Cathedral Notre Dame de Paris.
5. I’m constantly in search of better and easier ways to pack for long periods of traveling.
6. I often tip my hat to fellow airport travelers who tote smaller carry-ons that I do.
7. I will always be wishing for the technology of teleportation to arrive.
Here are my ten nominations in no particular order:
Indulge – Travel, Adventure, & New Experiences
Thank you for the kind comments! Bloggers really are so nice. 🙂
Thank you! This is such an honor. I have so enjoyed reading your blog. Isn’t it fun to find people we would otherwise never know? Thanks again!
Thank you! It really is a treat to find fellow bloggers and discover all sorts of perspectives! I always look forward to your photographic thoughts on Paris.
Thank you for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Photographer Will Travel
Hi there! I am very honored to be in the ranking! Thank you very much!
Thanks for including me! And does #6 mean you travel with a hat? 🙂
You’re welcome! And yes, I often travel with more than one hat! 🙂