Thank you Hayley for nominating me for this award! It is much appreciated. Like my fellow bloggers, it is always rewarding to find those who enjoy reading the posts I send out into the world. Writing about traveling is a privilege I’m very happy to be practicing and I always look forward to getting to know other bloggers who speak passionately about their subjects.
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Nominate 10-15 fellow bloggers (you’ll find my list at the end)
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award Pic on your blog post.
Not sure how interesting the following random personal facts are, but enjoy:
1. My favorite city life moments happen every day in the streets of London.
2. I’m passionate about food but not about any particular cultural cuisine.
3. I would love to climb to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
4. My favorite architectural feature are the gargoyles atop Cathedral Notre Dame de Paris.
5. I’m constantly in search of better and easier ways to pack for long periods of traveling.
6. I often tip my hat to fellow airport travelers who tote smaller carry-ons that I do.
7. I will always be wishing for the technology of teleportation to arrive.
Here are my ten nominations in no particular order: