I write about ways our shifting perceptions alter our layered identities. I examine how we connect: individually, in society, with nature and place. I use creative nonfiction, prose, and poetry as tools to weave immersive narratives at the crossroads of science, history, and philosophy.
For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blue Cubicle Press, The First Line, Vol. 21 Issue 2
- Chicago Literati, Halloween IV issue
- Elephant Journal, an online space for Yoga, Sustainability, Politics, Spirituality
- Hayo Magazine, where Travel, Culture, & Curiosity meet
- Letters Never Meant To Be Read, Volume III
- Main Street Rag, “Of Burgers and Barrooms” anthology
- Parks & Points & Poetry, personal essays and poetry about public lands
- Rigorous Magazine, Volume Two, Issue One
- Shanghai Literary Review, Issue 2
- Shooter Lit, Identity, Issue 10
- Still Point Arts Quarterly, Issue 28 Anthology, Issue 33 Anthology
- Sunlight Press, Your Tech Life Issue
- The Culture-ist, a website for Conscious Travel, Social Good, Holistic Wellness
- Vagabond City Journal, a magazine featuring the Voices of the Marginalized
- Verity La, an online journal existing beyond the borders of traditional literary journals
- Writing Quarter Competition, May 2019 Winner
I have been privileged to work with tourism agencies such as Expedia and the Marin Travel Bureau through Bespoke Traveler projects focused on sustainability and thoughtful exploration.
For proposals, assignments, and articles please get in touch through: email@example.com.