We love starting off a new month with the news that a fellow blogger has nominated us for an award. This one is especially dear to our hearts as we consider ourselves travel adventurers, continuously seeking to explore new horizons. We were nominated by Reena whose blog LIFE is a journey! captures the essence of the adventurous spirit and makes us feel especially proud of the honor. So, we happily accept our nomination and present to you our answers to the 7 Adventurous Blogger questions:
1. In which country or region would you like your next adventure to be? We would love to explore Japan, a country that is rich in cultural complexity and modern technology.
2. Where would you recommend for an adventurous time? A safari in South Africa where you can experience the continent’s exotic wilderness.
3. Most interesting culture: India, a land and people who fully embrace color.
4. Favorite activity: Traveling, of course. We love to explore places locally and globally and then share our experiences with as many people as possible.
5. Most dangerous risk taken: Venturing away from the familiar and safe path we were walking to seek the challenge of starting a business, Bespoke Traveler.
6. Favorite quotation: “Travel as you would live…beautifully.”
7. Happiness is: Enjoying the moment.
And now, here are our nominations for 12 bloggers who we feel follow the adventure in their lives:
Blissful Adventurer – a professional eater, story teller, and wine traveler
Tricia A. Mitchell – a writer, photographer, and world traveler
Santa Fe Travelers – a couple of travel experts who understand their city
Via Lucis Photography – photographers of an adventurous travel through the churches of Europe
The Lazy Travelers – a traveling duo who do so with a glass of wine in hand
Joshi Daniel Photography – a stunning portrait photographer
Sam and the Dunes – world travelers and connoisseurs of the good life
Stories from Home – a photographer who shows off every inch of Acadia National Park
Bridget Ehemann – a traveler who shares adventurous photos
Joyful Shoehorn – a recounter of misadventures in Oregon and beyond
Travel With Laughter – a light-hearted traveler
Sartenada – Finland’s travel expert
Adventure Blogger Award Requirements: Respond to the 7 questions; nominate 12 worthy blogs, link back to the benefactors who recommended you to receive the award.